Inside Sales Rep - Hiring Now - 50k - 65k
SecureData.com is a leader in hardware encryption storage and data security services.
The position is responsible for pursuing leads and prospective new clients, building client relationships, delivering presentations and proposals, maintaining account relations.
- Prospecting for new business
- Qualify leads as sales opportunities through cold calls and emails
- Cold calling prospective clients with a short (1-3 calls) sales cycle
- Drive the full sales cycle to attain new business: make introductory calls, qualify and understand needs and close the deal
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Must be self-motivated and require minimal supervision, must be extremely organized
- Experience in sales/business development
- Excellent networking, communication and relationship building skills
- Superb organization skills and attention to detail
- Solid computer, grammar and multi-tasking skills
- PAID training
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off + all major U.S. holidays.
- Catered Lunch
- A bright and spacious office, conveniently located in Cleveland
We believe in creating a challenging yet fun work environment where employees feel like family. If you are a professional that wants to be rewarded well for your work, let us know by applying today.
Learn more about the company:
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!